Sunday, May 19, 2013

Elite Australian SRA pedo ring memoirs

Hopefully the author is ok with this story being re-posted. Some details may be unsettling for ritual abuse survivors.

via the David Icke forum:


In case anyone is interested, I would like to summarise my memories of being ritually abused by an elite Sydney pedo/SRA ring. I never underwent hypnosis; instead, my memories emerged spontaneously after my pedophile step-grandfather, Peter Holowczak (deceased), was found hanged to death. My grandmother, Helen Holowczak (deceased), said some men arrived on a weekday morning, sent her shopping, and when she returned she found Peter hanging dead in their chook pen at 14 McAlister Ave, Engadine, Sydney.

I was born Holowczak in Sydney in the late 60s. Helena and Peter introduced me to the pedophile ring. They were Polish immigrants who had worked at joined the great wave of Nazi war criminals who were granted asylum in Australia. I was raised in their Nazi flavoured religion of Mithra worship. I attended gatherings with many Slavic immigrants who settled in the Southern Sydney area.

A large purple banner was erected at these ritualistic gatherings. This featured a large eagle over an encircled hexagram. A symbol sat in each corner of the banner: a serpent entwined around a pole (medicine), a triangle divided into 3 triangles (trinity), the trident (psychology), and a line penetrating a circle, like a lolipop (Cleopatra's needle, cloning). Seal of Solomon ritual banner:

pedophilesdownunder.wordpress.com

Rituals mainly took place in numerous locations including: the chapel at Australia's first Boystown in Engadine, St John Bosco Catholic church Engadine, Regina Coeli Catholic church Beverly Hills, Bathurst City Hall, Sydney University chapel, Waterfall consumptive cemetery, Caltex oil refinery at Kurnell.

The crimes took place in the 1970-80s. Perpetrators included a local GP, a local policeman, numerous police and a police commissioner, an Australian sporting legend, a famous stage actor, a most famous movie actress, a B-Grade movie actor, a Sydney Uni lecturer, a biochemist/psychologist/uni lecturer, Kim Beazley Snr (deceased) Labour politician in Prime Minister Whitlam’s cabinet, a Serbian Sydney Uni psychology student who later anglicised her name.

I witnessed these people commit crimes of murder, rape, abduction, unethical hypnosis, unethical medical experiments, torture. I saw two child kidnappings. At age 15 I saw them lure a 15 yo boy with sandy hair dressed in a blue billabong t-short into a car at Cronulla Beach. When I was 6 yo, I saw them kidnap a 12 yo girl with dark hair in a side ponytail, dressed in a red t-shirt and white shorts from a main road in Engadine. Both victims were murdered. The Engadine policeman and the GP covered for both deaths.

I recall a ritual that took place under the guise of the Bathurst 2000 car race. i reported this incident to the NSW Police in 2008. Unbeknownst to me, fellow victim Tor Neilsen reported similar Bathurst crimes to the NSW Police. As a result of his reporting these crimes, Tor was harassed by the NSW police, Sydney health workers, Sydney psychologists and psychiatrists. WA test results reveal these people poisoned Tor with a drug that induced psychosis. NSW police dropped Tor's case against Bathurst Catholic priests who abused him at St Stanislaus College. Consequently Tor did a letter box drop that resulted in these same priests being charged with hundreds of counts. Some were jailed, some committed suicide, some were let off because they were old. Sydney newspapers told numerous victims' stories of chanting, late night orgies, and hypnosis. Tor himself was raped in Bathurst City Hall, where I also was raped. Tor's lawyer pretended to run a civil case for him, but mysteriously fell out of a high rise building after Tor blew the whistle on St Stanislaus.

Coincidentally, a former St Stanislaus boy, whose son attended the school, was to be a witness at the St Stanislaus hearings; he was found kneeling, hanging by his necktie from a bookcase in the basement library of Frederick Jordan Chambers Sydney. My highschool friend found him dead. His death was initially treated as suspicious. The man had half an hr earlier been seen happily working on a case.

Like Tor Nielsen, I too have been harassed by police, health workers, psychologists, university lecturers, and other government officials. I have had numerous pets killed, received death threats, police held three loaded weapons to my accountant husband's head for no reason, dead chopped up animals have been left on my doorstep. On one occasion my family and I witnessed three men dressed in dark robes, standing outside my mother's house at 2am.

I have lost everything for refusing to be silent. The psychology board falsely accused me and used illegal means to try and force me to attend the type of health assessment that landed Tor Nielsen drugged with psychotic inducing drugs. A top psychiatrist warned me that the Board were stitching me up and to not attend. Consequently, despite references from high profile psychologist supervisors and psychiatrists, I lost my job and career.

Similar to Tor Nielsen's experience, a Melbourne QC ripped me off $50k while pretending to defend me against a private university whose staff have been accused of cult-like practises and sexual harassment of students, His sidekick mocked me and verbally abused me for talking about my childhood abuse.

At the private university, one psychology lecturer grabbed my breast at her birthday party and tricked me into sleeping in her bed at another party; a female law lecturer offered my piano tuner's 18yo daughter sex for good grades; a 50 yo law lecturer offered a 17 yo scholarship student sex for good grades; the pro-vice chancellor sexually harassed a male student and offered him a tutor position in exchange for sex. This student distributed pamphlet in campus accusing the private uni hierarchy of engaging in bizarre cult-like practises.

The private university lecturers pooled their knowledge of my childhood abuse experiences, removed the young age (at least 5) I was at the time of my abuse, presented me as an adult perpetrator of the same crimes, and reported me as a criminal to the police. I have no criminal history and previously worked as a parole officer.

I came under fire from the private uni after I ignored lecturers instruction not to report fresh allegations of child abuse involving previously convicted pedo child protection DOCS foster carers to the police. In accordance with mandatory reporting laws, I submitted a complaint to the Children's Commissioner. Consequently, I was hammered by the university whose most celebrated lecturer and former dean was recently charged for sexually abusing two 12 yo girls.

The university then breached disability officer requirements for my visual cortex stroke and made me drive 1.5 hrs to placement instead of 15 minutes at a similar local rehab work place. Within 2 wks my eyesight broke and I lost near vision. The Australian Human rights Commission upheld my claim of sexual harassment and disability discrimination against the private university.

In writing, the Psychology Board refused to reference the APS Ethical Code Guidelines when examining my well-evidenced joint complaint with an experienced psychologist against the university staff; however, they said they would be implementing the very same code and guidelines in the complaint against me that I was a criminal who perpetrated the crimes I was a child victim of.

The contents of Fritz Springmeier's writings regarding the post-Nazi projects is consistent with my memories of similar practises in Sydney. I recall being assessed at age 5 by the notorious John Gottinger. I recall being assessed on the SB-LM. I recall being sleep deprived. I recall being drugged. i recall being subjected to unethical hypnosis. I recall being subjected to brainwashing involving a synthesiser that continuously played the words "Know this spirit" up and down the keyboard. I recall people chanting nursery rhymes. I recall a man chanting a Batman, Catwoman, and Joker themed chant; one section involved 9 levels represented by '9 cat lives'; he stopped at the 6th level and sang: "Number six, number six, what do we have at number six? Number six has lots of tricks...there are SIX spirits at number six!"

Tor Neilsen and I have given our information to the Royal Commission into Child Abuse. I recently sent it to the Police Integrity Commission who dismissed it to the state Ombudsman. I gave it to the Police Minister who told me to show him evidence. The local Police basically criticised me in their latest letter, calling my claims vexatious and having no evidence. Apparently the two independent witness testimonies of similar crimes in the same place at a similar time does not constitute evidence.

I have had enough! I would appreciate some support from people who believe this happens, who give a stuff, and who would like it to cease.