Saturday, July 23, 2011
Here is an excerpt from a powerful article about clergy abuse written by a Catholic and former seminarian, documenting his own history of abuse which was handled in the typical pattern of collective denial and victim blaming by Church hierarchy ...
Whenever priest abuse happened in the seminary, it was covered up. One professor was a serial abuser. He just disappeared one night. Rumor had it he was transferred to New Mexico for therapy and then to a parish, as was the custom. Perhaps. The point is, the authorities never told us anything, never counseled us, never worked with us to understand the enormity of the transgression and its effects on victims. Nor did they ever tell us of any adverse consequences to the priest. We assumed there were none.
This was the same when I finally had the courage to report my abuser, who even stalked me. It was frightening, but I feared I would pay a price for reporting him. Others had experiences much worse than mine, but the officials' reaction was always the same and typical. The message they telegraphed was not the message they should have taught: Don't do it, and, if you do, there are consequences for the abuser and for the victim.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Here are some choice quotes from the article:
"Reports of systematic historical abuse by clergy have surfaced at three schools in the Regensburg diocese in Bavaria. One of them is the much-heralded Regensburger Domspatzen, a thousand-year-old male choir and boarding school, whose choral master for 30 years was the Pope's older brother, Georg Ratzinger..."In many schools there was a wall of silence allowing for abuse and violence," said Ms Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger, a prominent critic of the church. She pointed to a Vatican directive from 2001 which required that even the most damaging allegations should be first investigated internally and then reported to the authorities...Franz Wittenbrink, a German composer who lived at the school until 1967, described the school as being run by "a sophisticated system of sadistic punishments in connection with sexual lust". He was also quoted by Der Spiegel as saying that it was "inexplicable" that the Pope's brother knew nothing of what was happening."
The church official who initially said it was his fault that a paedophile priest was given succour in Pope Benedict XVI’s former diocese has broken ranks, alleging he was bullied into taking responsibility to protect the pontiff. Gerhard Gruber was Joseph Ratzinger’s general vicar in Munich during the 1980s, when Ratzinger, now Pope, was Archbishop.
Ratzinger chaired the meeting which decided to offer paedophile priest Peter H., a safe haven in Munich. The priest was also given further positions of trust in the church, and was later convicted of further child abuse.
Gruber’s friends have told Der Spiegel news magazine that when the story came to light last month, he was under immense pressure to take responsibility for the decision in order to shield the Pope from accusations of having helped a paedophile.
The magazine wrote that he was urgently "requested" to take full responsibility in order to take the Pope "out of the firing line."
He wrote in a letter to a friend that he had been faxed a statement that he was to make, though he had been given the opportunity to suggest changes.
Monday, July 11, 2011
The thing that some MK Ultra researchers are missing is that the mind control techniques formalized by the US and British intelligence community are ultimately based in ancient occult practices that have been preserved and studied for centuries by religious organizations, with the Vatican chief among those groups most frequently named. What differentiates MK Ultra and Monarch Project techniques from those practiced by both the Egyptian priesthood and Roman Catholic Inquisitors is that they are informed by science, with input from rigorously trained psychiatrists and programmers who have access to the cutting edge of expensive, newly developed technologies. However, the core of the program can be found in books like the Egyptian Book of the Dead, which codifies methods of drugging, hypnosis and physical torture, techniques that were then cataloged and maintained by occult organizations, including mainstream religious institutions.
Because many will remain dubious of these claims, I will provide several examples with the warning that these first hand accounts contain graphic descriptions of sexual violence, so anyone who has a history in programs of this variety is urged to proceed with caution. Here is a link to an account from Illuminati-news, similar to the disclosures of Maria Monk, as well as another story from the David Icke forum, accounts so horrifying that I'm not sure I would believe them without having had friends who've been through the exact same type of cult activity. For the third link, just scroll down the page to the posts by Nobodyswife to see an example of exactly what the Roman Catholic pedophila scandals are all about, namely, a highly organized network of child traffickers who believe they have been given immunity from the law. The purpose of this post is not to attack Christianity but instead to encourage people to find common cause in exposing and eradicating those networks wherever they are found, in Christian, occult and secular worlds alike.
By Dorothee Moisan (AFP) – Jun 28, 2011
PARIS — A French woman claiming to have been brainwashed by the secretive Catholic society Opus Dei is suing it for allegedly keeping her illegally as a domestic servant, she told AFP Tuesday.
Catherine T., who asked not to be identified by her family name, said she joined a hoteliers' school in northeastern France in 1985, aged 14, which she later discovered was run by associates of Opus Dei...."You were forbidden to talk about it to your parents." She said the group compelled her to take vows of obedience, poverty and chastity and for the following 13 years gave her jobs with organisations that her lawyer Rodolphe Bosselut said were linked to Opus Dei.
She said she was made to work 14-hour days, seven days a week, cleaning and serving. Staff paid her a salary and then reclaimed money from her by making her sign blank cheques, supposedly to pay her room and board, she alleged.
She added that staff accompanied her wherever she went, including on visits to the doctor. On these occasions she was taken to see an Opus Dei doctor who prescribed tranquilisers that left her "senseless".
Catherine weighed only 39 kilogrammes (86 pounds) in 2001 when her parents rescued her from the group. more...
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
On a related note, a former FBI operative and employee of Albert's is threatening to come forward with an expose of the prince's indiscretions. Here are some choice quotes from a relevant article in The Sunday Times:
"Everyone wants to make friends with Albert, the prince of Monaco, the fairytale, Mediterranean mini-state whose balmy weather and strict banking secrecy have turned it into the playground of choice for tax exiles from all over the world...With its casino culture, gleaming yachts and luxury real estate, the tiny territory wedged between France and Italy has for long been a magnet for money of dubious origins...One of Eringer’s constant concerns was the penetration of Monaco by freemasons. According to the lawsuit, he briefed Albert “on the three masonic lodges in France and their overlap with organised crime, including links to Monaco.”
Former FBI agent Elringer went on to reveal how Albert continually became involved with businessmen accused of various illegal activities while making plans to establish a freemason lodge in Monaco. Here is an excerpt from the article about Princess Charlene.
Princess 'tried to flee three times'
Princess Charlene of Monaco tried to flee home to South Africa three times before her marriage to Prince Albert II, according to reports in French newspapers.
The couple's glittering religious wedding drew crowds of thousands to the Mediterranean principality on Saturday and the guest list included a host of heads of state, European royals and stars of the fashion and sports world.
But sources cited by Le Journal du Dimanche said the former Charlene Wittstock, 33, tried to take refuge in her country's embassy in Paris when she went to the French capital in May to try on her wedding dress.
Instead palace officials confiscated her passport and persuaded her to take part in the weekend's nuptials.