Showing posts with label British Royal Family. Show all posts
Showing posts with label British Royal Family. Show all posts

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Adviser to Queen was founder of paedophile support group to keep offenders out of jail

via The Daily Mail:

One of Britain’s most senior judges actively campaigned to support a vile paedophile group that tried to legalise sex with children, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. Lord Justice Fulford, named last year as an adviser to the Queen, was a key backer of the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) which police suspect of abusing children on an ‘industrial scale’.

An investigation by the Mail on Sunday has discovered that Fulford was a founder member of a campaign to defend PIE while it was openly calling for the age of consent to be lowered to just four.

It can also be revealed that the Appeal Court judge and Privy Counsellor:

Planned demonstrations outside courts where defendants – described by prosecutors as ‘sick’ and a ‘force for evil’ – were on trial.
Wrote an article claiming PIE, now under investigation in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal, was merely a way for paedophiles to ‘make friends and offer each other mutual support’.
Sought help with the campaign from future Labour Minister Patricia Hewitt, then in charge of a controversial civil rights group.
Attended meetings to discuss tactics with PIE chairman Tom O’Carroll, who has since been jailed for possessing thousands of pictures of naked children.
Was praised by the paedophile group for coming to its defence.

Fulford was a founder member of an organisation called Conspiracy Against Public Morals set up to defend PIE leaders facing criminal charges.

It later published a sickening pamphlet claiming that children would be freed from the oppression of the state and their parents if they were allowed to have sex with adults.

The 60-page document, unearthed by The Mail on Sunday, is adorned with disturbing child-like pictures and sexual cartoons.

At the time the organisation went under a slightly different name but had the same postal address as Fulford’s group had.

When asked last night about his involvement in the group, Fulford said: ‘I have no memory of having been involved with its foundation or the detail of the work of this campaign.’

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Royal household scrutinized in child sex abuse inquiry

via RT.com:


The Royal household will not be exempt from scrutiny over pedophile allegations and may be asked to provide evidence to a newly launched child sex abuse inquiry, it has emerged. Justice Lowell Goddard, the New Zealand judge chairing the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, had initially not included the Royal household in a list of institutions to be investigated over historical crimes. However, a statement from the inquiry, launched on Thursday, later confirmed the monarchy would also be “within the scope” of the investigation.

The child abuse inquiry could take up to five years and cost £100 million, it has been confirmed, as authorities will investigate every level of British society including local authorities, the police, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), the NHS, the media and armed forces. Justice Goddard told the Times: “There is no limit on the types of institutions that fall within the terms of reference. The monarchy is an institution and it runs a number of other institutions, all of which are potentially within the scope of the inquiry.” In a statement, Goddard described the investigation as “the most ambitious public inquiry” ever undertaken in England and Wales.

The Royal household has come under scrutiny in recent years following several allegations of child sexual abuse. The Duke of York (Prince Andrew) came under the media spotlight in January after being accused of having forced sexual relations with an American teenager who was underage at the time. He was named in court papers relating to an ongoing civil case by Virginia Roberts, 30, against convicted billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein in the United States. US judge Kenneth Marra ruled the sex allegations against Prince Andrew be struck from the public record in April, but made no ruling as to whether the claims were true or false.

In March, a former police officer claimed a member of the British royal family was part of a pedophile ring under investigation by police until the case was suddenly dropped. The former Metropolitan Police officer said the investigation, which took place in the late 1980s, was halted for national security reasons. Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, the former officer said: “I was in a car with two other vice squad officers."

"They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to Oliver Reed ... the detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS [Crown Prosecution Service] regarding a royal and an MP ... he did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilize national security.’”

“What I was told has stayed with me to this day,” he added.

Goddard’s child abuse inquiry was set up last year following claims investigations into a pedophile ring that operated in Westminster in the 1980s were covered up. Several government figures who were prominent in the 1980s have since faced allegations of sexual impropriety. The late former home secretary Leon Brittan faced accusations of child sexual abuse shortly before to his death in January. The CPS formally apologized for failing to investigate allegations of child sex abuse made against the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith, who was exposed as a pedophile following this death in 2010.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Royal family member was investigated as part of paedophile ring before cover-up, ex-cop says

The Independent:

A member of the Royal family was claimed to be part of a suspected paedophile ring under investigation by police in the late 1980s, a former police officer has said. The former Metropolitan Police officer says he was told by a detective sergeant that the investigation into the ring, which was also claimed to include an MP, was shut down for national security reasons. “I was in a car with two other vice squad officers. … The detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS regarding a royal and an MP,” he told the Sunday Mirror newspaper. “He did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilise national security’.” The police officer identified the two colleagues, the newspaper said.

Sir Allan Green, the Director of Public Prosecutions and head of the CPS at the time the conversation took place, said he was not aware of any child abuse investigations shut down for national security reasons. He however said he had been asked by a “senior person” if he had heard anything about a named MP being involved in child abuse. He said he had not. The MP he was asked about has since died, Mr Green said. A Buckingham Palace spokesperson told the Independent: "If detailed, substantive allegations are made they will be taken seriously and looked into. However, we are not in a position to comment on speculative stories based on a chain of unnamed sources." The Metropolitan Police has pledged to investigate historical crimes by establishment figures “without fear of favour”.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme that he was pleased that allegations of cover-ups were coming to light. "We do think we are getting somewhere with these wider enquiries and we are seeing people coming forward. We have seen lots of coverage this week around allegations of cover-ups, and I think it's helpful that this is being spoken about and people are coming forward. "We will go where the evidence takes us, without fear or favour, I think that is what the public expect and that is what the investigators are doing and are keen to continue to do." The Independent Police Complaints Commission is investigating 14 related allegations of impropriety by officer stretching from the 1970s to 2005. The Home Secretary Theresa May said earlier month that child sexual abuse ran through British society like a “stick of Blackpool rock” and warned that the public did not fully “appreciate the true scale” of exploitation.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lawyers ask again for Prince Andrew to testify under oath

via The London Evening Standard:

Lawyers representing the woman claiming she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew are re-sending him a letter asking him to testify under oath about the allegations, the Standard can reveal. Virginia Roberts’ legal team are delivering the document for a second time requesting his ‘voluntary cooperation in answering question about his sexual interactions’ with her. Miss Roberts’ lawyers had sent the letter directly to Buckingham Palace the first time but it was claimed it was returned without being opened. Today her lawyers told the Standard “We are attempting delivery through the British Embassy in Washington”.

It came after Andrew spoke out publicly for the first time to deny allegations he had sex with an under-age teenager. Speaking to leading figures from the worlds of politics and business at the World Economic Forum in the Swiss resort of Davos he said he wanted to “reiterate and reaffirm” Buckingham Palace statements dismissing accusations, made in US court documents, that he had sex with a woman on three separate occasions when she was a minor in 2001. Last night he said: “Firstly I think I must, (and) want, for the record to refer to the events that have taken place in the last few weeks and I just wish to reiterate and to reaffirm the statements which have already been made on my behalf by Buckingham Palace.”

He went on to say: “My focus is on my work.”

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sir Peter Hayman, British diplomat, knighted MI6 operative and alleged pedophile

via Wikipedia:

In November 1937 he joined the Home Office as an Assistant Principal. In World War II he served in the Rifle Brigade from 1942 to 1945, rising to the rank of Major.[1]

Hayman was director general of the British Information Services in New York[4] (1961–64) and then deputy commandant of the British military government in West Berlin from 1964 to 1966. He returned to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, becoming Deputy Under Secretary of State with responsibility for the United Nations and Eastern Europe from 1969 to 1970.[1] Then, from 1970 to 1974, he served as High Commissioner of the United Kingdom to Canada.

The Independent stated in his obituary that he started a commercial career in 1974, upon retirement at age 60.[3] However The Guardian reported in 2014 that he later served in the intelligence services, and was "long-time deputy director of MI6".[5] The Daily Telegraph characterized him as an "MI6 operative".[6]

In October 1978, Hayman left a package of paedophilia-related materials on a London bus. The police traced the package and discovered that under the pseudonym "Peter Henderson", Hayman had used an apartment in Bayswater, London, to conduct obscene correspondence. In the apartment, police found 45 diaries describing six years of "sexual fantasies" concerning children and activities with prostitutes, articles of female clothing and obscene literature. He was investigated by police but released without charge after being given a warning not to send obscene material through the mail.[7][8] In 1981, Private Eye magazine revealed this event. Then, using parliamentary privilege, MP Geoffrey Dickens asked why Hayman had not been prosecuted.[9][10] The Attorney General's reply indicated that while Hayman had been found to have received pornographic material through the post, it was not of an extreme nature, was non-commercial and in a sealed envelope, so did not warrant prosecution.[11]

In April 1981 Sir Michael Havers, the Attorney General, said in parliament that while Hayman was a member of the Paedophile Information Exchange, he was never a member of the executive committee, so was not prosecuted as others were for publishing contact advertisements.[12][13]

In 1984, Hayman was convicted for an act of gross indecency in a public lavatory.[1][9]

Later, on 29 November 1985, Dickens complained in the House of Commons that he had suffered harassment following his naming of Hayman. "The noose around my neck grew tighter after I named a former high-flying British diplomat on the Floor of the House. Honourable Members will understand that where big money is involved and as important names came into my possession so the threats began. First, I received threatening telephone calls followed by two burglaries at my London home. Then, more seriously, my name appeared on a multi-killer's hit list."[14] The Independent newspaper in February 2013 could find no corroboration for Dickens' claims in 1985.[14]
References

1. "Obituary: Sir Peter Hayman". The Times (London). 9 April 1992. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
2. "Ex-envoy tied to child porn". The Spokesman-Review. 19 March 1981. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
3. Denis Greenhill (11 April 1992). "Obituary: Sir Peter Hayman". The Independent. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
4. Geoffrey T. Hellman (3 February 1962). "Information Chief". The New Yorker. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
5. Muir, Hugh (25 February 2014). "Diary: Don't count on IDS. Figures just aren't his thing". The Guardian. Retrieved 26 February 2014.
6. Philip Johnston (4 July 2014). "Child abuse files were dismissed as fantasies of a deluded man". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
7. "Briton's friends shocked by pedophilia accusation". The Montreal Gazette. 19 March 1981. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
8. "The double life of sex case diplomat". The Sydney Morning Herald. 24 March 1981. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
9. "OBITUARIES Geoffrey Dickens". Independent. 18 May 1995. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
10. Mark Dowdey (18 March 1981). "MP defies porn case plea". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
11. "Text of MP's questions on envoy and replies be Ministers". The Guardian. 20 March 1981. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
12. "Why Sir Peter Hayman was not named". The Times (London). 7 April 1981. Retrieved 2 July 2014. "through his membership of PIE or otherwise"
13. Colin Brown (7 April 1981). "Havers denies special treatment for Hayman". The Guardian. Retrieved 2 July 2014. "Sir Peter was a member of the Paedophile Information Exchange"
14. "Tory MP warned of powerful paedophile ring 30 years ago". Independent. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 23 February 2013.

also related, via Yournewswire.com:

A teenage boy working at Buckingham Palace revealed he was groomed and sexually abused by a VIP paedophile ring there. The lad was also assaulted at the Royal Family’s Scottish retreat Balmoral, according to shocking Home Office files, reports the Sunday People. The boy who was 16 at the time, told how he was the victim of “exploitation of the highest order” – the claims could now be the subject of a police investigation.

The boy who was 16 at the time, told how he was the victim of “exploitation of the highest order” – the claims could now be the subject of a police investigation. In a heartbreaking note, the boy – then just 16 – told how he was the victim of “exploitation of the highest order”. The chilling claims could now be the subject of a police investigation into ­historic allegations of child sex abuse in the 1970s and 80s – linked to MPs and powerful figures. The disturbing account was passed directly to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan but he ruled it was “not practical” to investigate. Campaigning Labour MP Tom Watson said: “I’m sure the Palace will want to co-operate with any inquiry.” A Palace spokesman said: “The Royal Household takes any allegation of this nature seriously and would act to ­address any specific allegations or investigate specific information.” The Sunday People and the investigations website Exaro have established that the Home Office file contains evidence of a letter written by the boy’s mother.











Sunday, November 23, 2014

Three mysterious deaths on properties of British Royal Family

via NBC:

A murder mystery with elements of an Agatha Christie whodunit is unfolding at the vast country estate where Queen Elizabeth II and her family gathered in rural splendor to celebrate Christmas and New Year's. British police said that a young woman's body was found in the forest at Sandringham and that they are treating it as a murder case. An autopsy was conducted Tuesday, but the precise cause of death was not disclosed, and investigators have yet to establish the woman's identity...Police said a forensic pathologist found that it was highly unlikely the death was of natural causes and that there was no evidence of accidental injury. Investigators hoped to use DNA to identify the woman.

The queen and her husband, Prince Philip, celebrated the holidays at Sandringham with their children and grandchildren. The royal couple were still at Sandringham on Tuesday, along with their youngest son, Prince Edward, and his wife, Sophie. The royal family owns vast tracts of land throughout Britain, and it is not unprecedented for serious crimes to be committed on property under their control. In 2010, the body of a 46-year-old woman was found on the crown estate near Windsor Castle. She had apparently been killed by hammer blows to her head. Her estranged husband was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 26 years in prison.

Last March, the body of an American with a royal obsession was found on an island in the park opposite Buckingham Palace. Authorities said Robert James Moore, who had sent rambling letters and strange packages to the queen, may have been dead for as much as three years. The cause of death was not determined. Now Sandringham, which has served as a private residence for British monarchs since 1862, has been touched as well. Sandringham has long been one of the queen's favorite residences, especially during the holidays... Buckingham Palace officials are staying mum about the murder case. Police are keeping many details confidential as they try to develop leads. "I cannot confirm whether she was clothed because, at the moment, only my staff, the person who found the body and the person or people who put it there know that, and I would like it to stay that way," Fry said.